Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pretty Pink Posies at the Cottage and Castle

 
 
 Welcome to
 
Pretty Pink Posies
At the Cottage and Castle
 

In anticipation of spring time I have placed pretty pink primroses on the castle porch.




When I arrived at the Cottage I realized that it was just too cold to put the primroses outside so I decided to enjoy them indoors.






Are you hopeful that spring is coming?





Happy Pink Saturday!
Karen
 

 I will be sharing my pink with:

Beverley~ http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

7 comments:

  1. Che bella la tua casa così fiorita!Baci,rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Your flowers are such a welcoming sight, so pretty! Your teacup is lovely too.
    Have a great weekend,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those primroses are so pretty! Is that the spring issue of Romantic Homes? I haven't found that one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is very romantic and sweet and these flowers are so pretty
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    how are you?
    You have very nice flowers! So sweet and lovely.
    I love your Pictures!
    I wish you a nice sunday
    Greetings from Germany
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posies are so pretty Karen! I love all the pops of pink and your dainty teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Primroses are gorgeous colour and look lovely in your gorgeous home ,with best wishes .

    ReplyDelete