Monday, June 22, 2015

A Front Garden Tea


Welcome My Teacup Friends to

"A Front Garden Tea!"


It's a beautiful June morning so I have set our table at the front garden.




I recently found the two matching tea plates for these pretty Gainsborough teacups.  They were $12 for four.  







The flowers in the front garden are in bloom.





Last night all of my children (and my precious grand daughter) celebrated Father's Day with my hubby and I.  


Darling daughter made an orange creamsicle cake for our dessert and so we are having the leftovers today.


It really is delicious with a hot cup of orange pekoe tea!




Do you remember my vintage mint green Sadler teapot?


Sweet Sis found this sugar bowl and I found the creamer during our treasure hunting travels so she gave the sugar bowl to me. She really is "sweet", isn't she?



My daughter-in-law and son gifted me with this gorgeous Royal Albert's Old Country Rose silverware.  It has a mix of gold and silver.



Thank you for stopping by for

"A Front Garden Tea!"


See you next week!

Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
 Teacup Tuesday









17 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!

    Your garden tea time is absolutely stunning!

    Your china is some of the prettiest I have EVER seen. Just beautiful = every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front garden is the perfect spot for tea! Many times are front yards are overlooked and not used often for parties. Gorgeous Gainsborough teaware! How great that you have the matching dishes as well. The design complements your Sadler teapot. I didn't know RA made silverware. I like the mix of metals.
    Happy Tea Week~ Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    You are so lucky to have tea in the garden ... and what a beautiful garden it is! It is already too hot here to even think about going outside. One of my favorite colors is green and I think I'm in love with your Gainsborough. What a great find the plates are! Well done! Cute little grand-little -- precious. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tea cups and what a great price. Your Granddaughter is so precious. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always, Karen! I'd love to sample a piece of your orange creamsicle cake! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I haven't had orange creamsicle cake for years! My mother used to make it when I was a kid and I would love a piece right now! Your outdoor setting is so pretty, especially with the tea table set. Your Sadler teapot is gorgeous and all the treasures from your family make this a very inviting table. Someday your little cutie will enjoy it with you. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty china and a bargain on the Gainesborough sets. Love the shade of green. Delightful to have an outdoor tea party. Perhaps I shall google the recipe for a creamsicle cake. Perfect summertime treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That china is exquisite. It all look so pretty together. Similar but different and perfectly complimentary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! That Sadler teapot is to drool over. Your setting and all the china is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tea. The cake looks yummy. What sweet relatives you have, how nice they know and love you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Karen, your first picture could be on a cover of a magazine! It is sooo gorgeous!! Your china pieces are so pretty and I love your pretty teapot. Your baby granddaughter is such a doll!! I know you are just in love with her. I would love a slice of that dreamsickle cake with a cup of tea in your beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. O my such a lovely Garden table.. Wanting to have a Garden tea ... Your gorgeous Sadler teapot is amazing and a great bargain for the new lovely teacups and plates... and the Cake looks yummie would love that for tea..All your pieces fit just lovely together.. Happy lovely Wednesday with love Janice...

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW..Karen ..What a gorgeous setting for a Father's Day tea...That teapot is simply gorgeous...and the teasets match beautifully...especially with that Dreamsicle cake . OMG ..What a darling little grand-daughter...I bet she gets hugged all the time. You have a natural talent for teatime and beautiful displays...Thanks for sharing...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your dishes are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always, beautiful tea setting! Adorable baby and yummy looking cake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen: All these pieces look so pretty together. The cake looks wonderful.....and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is a great sharing me...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/house-extension-in-kingston/
    Loft Conversion in Dulwich

    ReplyDelete