Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Cooler Tea in the Garden


Hello Dear Tea Friends!

Yay!  I must hurry, hurry because the sun is shining and I want to have another outdoor Tea in the Garden.  Even if it is a much cooler one.


Hubby drove me to Goodwill today and sometimes we just do a walk through but today we were lucky. (Or I was).  Lol. 


I found this pretty blue teacup for $3.99.

Also some other china pretties that I will share another day. 


You know how much I love this colour at the cottage.

  

Hubby wanted to hurry back too because it is a perfect day for him to golf.  There he is right now waving at us as he drives by.



An Action swing!

Woo Hoo!  He made it over the water!


Sorry!  Back to the tea party.



The Ellgreave teapot was once sweet mom's. 



Happily the roses are still showing some blooms.


Maybe there is a chance of more Teas in the Garden this fall.  


Thank you for your visit today!

See you next time!
Karen



This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home

Hope to see you there!


9 comments:

  1. Boy Karen - you sure got a winner this time and I love how the teapot matches the aqua colors. What a darling table you have done here with the matching chair and tray! I know that hurry up feeling as I did the same this morning. We got home too late last night and it is getting dark out sooner! Thanks so much for sharing and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty items! I love that bow shaped pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. Thank you for always making Pink Saturday special.

    The tea cup and saucer are so pretty, and I love that color, too. I especially love your mother's teapot. I know it is a forever treasure for you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Karen, you find the best and prettiest bargains! That teacup is such a pretty shape, color, and I love the flowers inside it and on the saucer. I hope you can enjoy more teas in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tea looks so nice! Happy Saturday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, that aqua is just divine. And I adore your bow pillow! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm supposed to be on a teaware diet but I would have cheated and snatched up that pretty blue teacup too! What a great score! I also love your mom's beautiful Ellgreave teapot.

    I went to my fave VV last weekend and I was shocked that they had NO vintage bone china teacups for sale. Hope they get more donations soon!

    Happy First Day of October!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh...i love these colours! The aqua teacup is so charming and very romantic...i love it very much!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new aqua teacup! It is gorgeous and your teapot is perfect with it. The chair is so sweet with the bow pillow for your tea time. We must have both been thinking aqua this week because I too set out an aqua tea. Mine is indoors however. Have a lovely day, dear Karen.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete