Sunday, April 29, 2018

A Rare Pink Teapot


Hello Sweet Tea Friends!

Are you a member of  the International Sadler Teapot Club on Facebook? 


They have 10,000 members and the photos of Sadler Teapots are spectacular! 

(I am honoured that they have even shared some of my pics!)


The Sadler Club recently posted that many members were searching for this rare pink flowered teapot that I luckily had found at a Flea Market for $10 many years ago.


Even though there is some gold loss I still appreciate its beauty.

I am wondering if any of you have this desired teapot?



The pale pink teacup with gold trim is a Paragon.




I hope the rain stays away so that we can have many more future Teas in the Garden.


Thank you for stopping by today.

See you next time.
Karen



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Hope to see you there!


6 comments:

  1. Your rare pink teapot is just wonderful!How inspiring!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely teapot! And what a great price! It was meant to be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful teapot. Of course the PINK caught my eye first thing. Ha!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful teapot! I went to my first church rummage sale last weekend, but didn't see anything that caught my eye.

    Now I'm off to check out this International Sadler Teapot Club...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous teapot! Every single piece is so romantic. I'll check out the International Teapot Club
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bell just rang and rang for this teapot! I saw that on Face Book too and I'm pretty sure I sold one of these at my store years ago. I now wish I had kept it but how many more does a girl need? Ha! Your's sure is lovely and I hope you will come link up for the party!

    ReplyDelete