Monday, September 3, 2018

An Indoor Tea Time


Happy September Lovely Tea Friends!


I'm grateful the sun is shining but I have set up our tea time indoors for a change. 

(Sometimes I am worried I may drop my pretties when setting up my outdoor tea times).


I have always been hoping to find a Spode tea set on a thrifting expedition.  I am gradually increasing my collection.

This pattern is Spode's Jewel Copeland Billingsley Rose. ๐Ÿ’—


I found the saucer when thrifting sometime ago and then I ordered the matching teacup.  Years later I found a tea plate at Value Village and then I ordered a reasonably priced demitasse from e-bay.


I love it's roses on the inner cup and handle and the elegant raised embossed pattern.





The creamer is Rosalie Cheery Chintz Made in Germany.


I was overjoyed to find the Billingsley Rose teapot for $35.00!






The pink lady is Made in England and I found her at a thrift store in White Rock for $1.50.  Do you know if it's a Sadler?  The large Billingsley Rose bowl was just 25 cents at Anacortes Shipwrecked Days! 
 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’



Thank you for your visit today! 

I do hope that you find treasures when thrifting too!
Karen



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Hope to see you there!







6 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Tea set!So delicate and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindas louรงas!
    Ambiente muito delicado.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tea set. The elegant embossed pattern reminds me of lace. Haven't had much luck in my recent treasure hunts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. You got a couple of deals for a steal of a price too.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Karen:
    First, let me thank you for all the years you have linked to my blog party. I think you were my faithful "Tea In The Garden" poster. Well, so was Sandi too! I am amazed by the china you find and this teapot reminds of a doily. I have seen a few pieces oft his spode over the years and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this pattern. Like pretty lace. I have dinner plates and three cups and saucers. That teapot makes me swoon. I can't believe you were able to find it for that price! What a treat and a treasure. Use all in good health!

    ReplyDelete