Monday, August 22, 2016

Tea on the Third Tee


Welcome Dear Tea Friends to 

"Tea Time on the Third Tee!"


Have I told you that the cottage is located on the third hole of a golf course?


So I am trying to be quick to set up our tea time as to not get hit by a golf ball.



There are also two man made ponds near the back yard.





The teapot is new to me.   Enoch Woods English Scenery.  Love the dear shape.





A few of my favourite pink roses are still in bloom.  


I have had the Vine and Wheat transferware teacups in my collection for a few years.





I've been meaning to tell you about my newest chocolate addiction.   Now hubby and my daughter are addicted too.
Thanks, Sis!

I am really not a dark chocolate gal but you really must try these.


The package looks like this:




So yummy with a cup of tea or coffee.  


Well, we avoided getting hit by a golf ball but I can see some golfers on the first hole so I'm sorry we must hurry with our tea time.

Thank you for stopping by.


See you next time!
Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home

Hope to see you there!


8 comments:

  1. Love your china - and view, my word, spectacular!

    I laughed out loud about having to hurry so you didn't get clobbered. My sister lives on a 12th hole and there's always shouts and concerns - so far no one ever was hit, and no windows were broken....but there's always that possibilitiy. Yikes, haha. Good thing they don't let me golf, right? HAHA.

    Lovely tea time, thank you so much for sharing with us! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen:
    What a wonderful teapot - I have a few pieces in that pattern too but no teapot. I saw one once (not like yours) but it was huge. What a lovely view. The pond is perfect as a backdrop. Your table and chairs look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Glad you had a safe tea. Haha!!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful view you have, Karen, overlooking the ponds! I adore you teapot and your teacup, since red transferware is a favorite of mine. I'll have to try those candies with a cup of tea...yummy! Also, your Clarice Cliff tea on your patio was so pretty. I don't know how I missed that one. Happy Tea Day, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I have to ask: what's your handicap, Karen?

    Your new transferware teapot is a beauty! I'm excited because a new VV is opening up 20 minutes away from me. I'm hoping to drop by sometime this weekend...

    Bet you can't eat just one of the chocolate squares! I love how hot tea magnifies the taste of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popping back in to say, yes, I was the one wearing the pink fascinator. I'm not a golfer either. Hee!

      Delete
  6. Hi Karen. Didn't realize you were on a golf course. We almost bought on one too, my my allergist advised me not with the chemical allergies I have. Your area is so beautiful! Love your tea table. That's one of my favorite transferware patterns. I don't have a Sadler cube at the moment...and, frankly, after selling them for 30 years, the prices are getting ridiculous! A fad...that will pass...But...you also have our favorite chocolate...Ghirardelli. I guess that's from being born and raised by San Francisco. Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, lovely! Love that teapot. When my aunt retired, she bought a place on a golf course and felt very clever about having the benefit of all that gardening done by someone else! :D

    ReplyDelete