Monday, July 22, 2013

Tea at the Cottage Front Garden

 
 
 
Tea at the Cottage Front Garden


Welcome Friends to Tea in the Cottage Front Garden... 
 
 
 The Hydrangeas are just starting to bloom in colours of pinks and mauve. 




The teacups that  I have chosen for us are Hammersley Spode also in tones of  pink and mauve which I adore.  Both are  identical shapes but differ in their flower pattern. 
 
 
Do you see the raised white embossing on both of the saucers?

 
 
 



 
 


The tea plates are from Pier 1.  I couldn't resist the scalloped edge and detailed see through pattern.
 
 


 
The teapot is made in China.
 
 
 
 
 The miniature cream and sugar bowl are white milk glass. I found these in a little antique mall in Oregon.
 

There are no markings on the bottom.
 
 
Try the tapioca pudding and chocolate chip cookies with your tea.
 

 
 





The pink roses are from the cottage backyard and I just found the pretty pink container at Goodwill for $2.00.  I believe it may be a Bavarian cracker jar but the lid was missing. I fell in love with the pastel pink colour!



 
 
 
A kind friend gave me her birdhouse.
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for sharing "Tea at the Cottage Front Garden" with me!
 
See you soon!
 
Karen
 
This week I will be joining:
 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
 
Terri~  http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/ 
Teacup Tuesday
 
Teatime Tuesday
 
Kathy-  http://www.adelightsomelife.com/
 A Return to Loveliness
 
Tea On Tuesday
 
Bernideen’s ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea In The Garden Tuesday
 
Kim - http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/
Wow us Wednesday
 
Cottage Style Linky Party
 
Blissful Whites Wednesday
 
Cottage Garden Party
 
Share Your Cup Thursday
 
Sherry -http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.ca/
Home Sweet Home
 
KerryAnne~http://www.shabbyartboutique.com/
Shabbilicious Friday
 
Show and Tell Friday 
 
A Favourite Thing
 
Pink Saturday
Saturday Show Off
Amaze Me Mondays
 
Hope to see you there!

 
 


 

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - where do I begin. I love your teapot and the shape of those cups and saucers. The milk glass cream and sugar is wonderful as well as the WHOLE SETTING! I am very mix and match so love what you chose today and that table to the right - Victorian style but white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    OMG!! You are the Queen of the most beautiful teascapes for sure!!
    This is just breath taking!! Magazine ready and perfect!!
    It made my heart go pitter patter!!

    Thanks so much for stopping in and for your sweet words on my new glasses and do!! I wanted something stylish in the way of glasses and i do love these new ones.....It is well over do for me to be a New me!! LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...i'm dreaming now! Your tablescape is just gorgeous!!! I love everything: your romantic tea cups, your beautiful roses, your lace-bag, and the birdhouse. Your garden is a paradise!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Your tea party set up is so pretty out there in your yard! Such a lovely table setting, love those tea cups/saucers, especially the Victorian Violets. And those Pier One plates are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing all that beauty!
    Have a blessed week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen: Your front yard is so large. You are so very lucky. Mine is half that size. I love your garden tea party. The violet one is my favorite. What a great bird cage your friend gave you. It is so beautiful. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karene!Nel tuo blog si sogna!E' fantastico è come entrare in un mondo di fiaba!Ci si sente principesse nel tuo bel giardino!Amo le tue tazze e l'apparecchiatura tavola.Che amore quella borsa romantica!Sono così contenta di seguire il tuo blog!Baci e buona giornata!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images you have shared with us today Karen and the china is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful! I wish I could join you at your lovely garden tea! I love everything about it.
    Blessings to you.....Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to come for tea! Beautiful setting and the china and milk glass is all so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete