Friday, April 21, 2017

April Sunshine


Welcome My Dear Tea Friends! 

Hurray! The Sun is finally shining! It's actually like a spring day!

Flowers and sunshine - who could ask for anything more beautiful?






Please come inside and sit in a ray of sunshine.



My dear son and sweet daughter in law surprised me at Easter with a bouquet of flowers and they are my favourite colours!  



This is my most treasured Sadler tea set which I bought before Christmas.  It's a very deep, rich pink.



The sunshine creates a welcome glare on the china.  I have missed the sunny spring mornings as we have had so much rain!


The teacup is a "Dijon" Salisbury.  I love its curvy footed gold base. 





Thank you for stopping by today.



Wishing you a ray of sunshine too!

Karen




This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Image result for sunshine borders clip art



7 comments:

  1. It's a great pleasure to see your gorgeous china and romantic space of your cozy home
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sadler Tea set,pretty teacup!Have a sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of seeing your beautiful Sadler teapot collection. Glad to hear that you're finally getting some sunshine in your area. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely setting for sipping tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, dear Karen. Thank you for joining me for Pink Saturday.

    Your new set is just absolutely gorgeous. That deep and rich color is beautiful. And, your flowers set it off perfectly.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Sadler tea set is lovely, Karen. My favourite bouquet is roses and carnations too. I also have yellow doors. We do seem to like a lot of the same things. Glad the sun is shining for you. We have sun today finally but it's still cool. Not unusual for April. Sorry I don't get by much these days. What with so many appointments, I don't spend much time on the computer these days. Hope you have a sunny week, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are having some nice sunny days! Your tea time is so inviting and you know I love your sofa! Beautiful Sadler teapot and lovely teacup! Have a great evening!
    Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete