Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day Sweet Tea Friends!

Have you ever had breakfast in bed for Mother's Day?

(My 3 excited little children - with the help of hubby made it for me many years ago - such special memories).


The lilacs at the cottage smell heavenly!


The teacup is Hammersley Spode Victorian Violets.



The teapot is marked only Made in England. 



I hope that someone makes you breakfast in bed for Mother's Day!



Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!

Karen



6 comments:

  1. I've never had breakfast in bed. I'm loving your pretty purple and white bedroom and tea setting. Happy Mother's Day, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Enjoy your day!! Nice to have breakfast in bed, I guess. HA!
    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!Love your tea set with violets!So sweet to have breakfast in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious - love the lilacs and the pretty tea set. It just makes tea so much better to have pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom is such romantic. I love the purple and white. Your china and your lilacs are very pretty
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything shown here is just fabulous. I loved this tea set a lot. My sister and I threw the Moroccan themed dinner to celebrate this day. Had reserved one of best dinner venues in Los Angeles. They offered truly great services.

    ReplyDelete