Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Mismatched Paragon Cups


Greetings Tea Lovers!

Last week I went to Orcas Island with my three BFF's for a fun girl's weekend and I found this mismatched Paragon cup and  Royal Grafton saucer at a little antique shop on North Beach Road in  Eastsound.


Don't you love finding treasured keepsakes from your visits to other places? The green and gold tones of this duo really caught my eye. 



 I was inspired to find some other Paragon cups in my orphan cupboard that would blend nicely together.





The mismatched saucers for these Paragon cups are both Aynsley.






Are you surprised to see that I have some china that is not only pink?  You know that I am a great lover of pink but I actually do have an attraction to black china as well.  Especially when they are Sadlers.  Lol. 






Thank you so much for your visit today. 


I do hope you are seeing the sunshine today!
It's just coming out right now as I blog.
Yay!  No rain yet!



Blessings Sweet Friends!
Karen


This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Hope to see you there!

Image result for sunshine border clipart

10 comments:

  1. Dear Karen: I love all your 1940's pieces that have such a distinct look about them. I think you put together the mix match very well! Thanks for sharing your treasures and you have so many beautiful tea wares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen .. Oh I do enjoy mix and match everything .. even table place setting..they are so much fun. You found some beauties... and your black teapot is quite a stunner in amongst all the colourful little teapots... I love black and pink together and over the years have collected black teacups, which always have a flower of some sort on it... My My .. what treasures and what fun you had with the girls... Those are sometimes the BEST DAYS for tea....Have a Happy week, my Friend... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I love your green and gold mis-matched set! It is lovely. You have put together some wonderful orphaned pieces. It's fun to do that and a challenge at times too. We only had a little peek of the sun today because we're getting rain tonight. Our springs are always very cool. We really go from winter to summer with very little spring here. I always envy you gals who get warm weather so early. Thanks for sharing and for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teapots and pretty teacups!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen. I love your china tea cups, and Sadler tea pots. I have a collection of black china tea cups and a black Sadler teapot as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Przepiฤ™kne czajniczki i filiลผanki!!! Serdecznie pozdrawiam:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love finding treasure when I visit other places! I also like black tea things, but I have never seen a black teapot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I love that collection of teapots! So different from anything I have. The design on the top of the white one reminded me of a cake decorating design I learned years ago called cornelli lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tea cups are always treasures...fantastic!
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always found mismatched tea sets charming. I'm so glad that you brought the mismatched Paragon set home with you. It's fun to rescue orphan teacup (or saucers) and hunt for something that will match them.

    After days of chilly temperatures, we're supposed to hit the double digits this weekend. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete