Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Sadler Swirls for Tea Time



Hello My Dear Tea Friends!

Sorry I missed last week's tea time. 


 It's such a beautiful September day at the cottage  that I can't believe Autumn is just around the corner.


Did you know that I am a copy cat?



My sis had found both of these Vintage Sadler Swirl teapots years ago  and I loved them so much that I had to copy her and search on e-bay to get my own pair. 
(Sorry Sweet Sis)






Have you ever been a copy cat?

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a Wonderful Week!
Karen





3 comments:

  1. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?!?

    I like the lustre of your Sadler swirls. I think this is the most common type of Sadler teapot around here because I see the swirls more often than the cubed version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!! The flowers are very pretty also.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Karen! I'm back. Your september tea time is such romantic and cheerful
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete