Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Daffodil March Tea


Hello Teacup Friends

Welcome to 

"A Daffodil March Tea"!


Happy March to y'all!

March is one of my favourite months ~ because  March 20th will be the first day of spring.  Yay! I just can't wait to hear the birds chirping in the morning and see the flowers starting to bloom in the garden!  
Image result for daffodil images
The Daffodil is the March flower and so I thought I would share my newest thrift store find.



  Guess where I found it?  You're right!  Goodwill for $12.99.  The teapots there seem to be set at that price and I think it is quite reasonable.



It is a Sadler and Made in England.



Such a pretty shape and base.





  


You have seen  this pretty Royal Albert teacup entitled Friendship Daffodil which sweet sis gave me.




And you have also seen this Royal Grafton plain pastel yellow teacup.





Are you eager for springtime too?







See  you next week Friends!
Thank you for stopping by!

Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
 Teacup Tuesday

Hope to see you there!









14 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    What a beautiful daffodil tea, the yellow's are so cheery! Happy Sunday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also eager for spring! Our daffodils came up early this year and are starting to wither now. Love your new teapot-what a special find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I think we all have daffodils and spring on our mids! Love your teapot! Ours never has teapots. Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I knew that was a Sadler the minute I saw it. It reminds me of my own. Yours is lovely! Your teacups are very pretty. I have a Cosmos like your Daffodil teacup with the shell imprint around the base. Such a unique looking cup and saucer set. The yellow RG is lovely too. A sweet table to celebrate the month of March and if you read my post, you know that I'm more than ready for Spring to come. Thanks for joining me for tea and enjoy your day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that tea cup with the daffodills in my shop and it went quickly. I would love to have daffodils coming up. I suppose they are somewhere under all that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen: Love the daffodilis. You are right they are perfect to welcome springs. Our love for tea cups and tea pots never ends. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous teapot, and perfect for dreaming of spring! And such a good deal, too. Yellow is such a cheerful color, in flowers and teacups. Love your pillows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Karen, your daffodil themed tea is so cheery! I love your table all set for tea and you've placed some pretty pillows on the chairs to make us comfy. Your new teapot is a beauty and goes so well with your teacups. You find the best bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beautiful daffodil teapot is another fantastic find! I also love the pastel yellow teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this yellow touches of colours. Your pastel teacups are so pretty and in your beautiful room is spring!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a spectacular find. And a lovely gift from an undoubtedly sweet sis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen--love the daffodils! That pot is terrific, you find such great things at goodwill. I agree, that price is very reasonable for a pretty Sadler :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely sunny table setting, perfect to herald the coming springtime. The teapot and cups are gorgeous.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright and delicate tea setting. You have certainly captured spring in all its glory. Just wish it was truly here. We are in the middle of a very large snow storm today so spring seems very far away yet. How lucky to find that gorgeous tea pot at a thrift shop. Excellent price indeed. I love that pretty yellow tea cup.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete