Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sad to Say Good-bye Summer!


Hello Tea Friends!

My impatiens don't want summer to end and neither do I.


It's been rainy this week and I know that fall is coming.  The days are getting shorter and hubby isn't able to golf until 8:30 pm. any more.



The one cup teapot is an Arthur Wood. 




The small sized white teacup is marked Peppertree Tabletops Made in China.





I found this teacup lamp at Goodwill for $6.00.


I changed its black and white lampshade to this pink and white rosebud to match our decor  for our outdoor teatime today.

  


Are you also a little sad that fall is soon approaching?




Thank you for your visit today!


See you next time!

Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home

Hope to see you there!








8 comments:

  1. Dear Karen:
    Your rosebud embellished lampshade turned out great! Your teapot is so cute and the entire setting is very lovely. I am not quite ready for fall either. I'm not sure why. i looked over at my fall decorations and though "no, not yet"! I enjoyed your sweet presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for visiting my blog.
    I really like your tea pot lamp that is just so cute.
    I like Arthur Wood creamers and have a couple.
    You will have to join Bernideen and me for a tea party in Columbia Missouri where she has moved from Colorado. I get to attend her first tea party here very soon hoping

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lamp is adorable. Now look forward to fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am sad for summer to end. This is beautiful!! Love all the PINK!!!!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready for Fall probably cuz we really didn't have a summer to brag about.the weather has been horrible and low temps lots of rain so I guess I'm ready for Fall. I love your rose big tray that sits on the table I'll buy the lamp from you(too stinkin cute) and your table looks so restful and inviting like One could sit out there all day.I always love your tables and all the tea pots you have.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the super cute teapot lamp! I went to the new VV store last week. There were a few tea things that caught my eye, but I decided that I "didn't need them" so I left the store empty-handed. Have a great long weekend, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. You have that perfect touch for making tea time an always special event. Everything is always so pretty and inviting. I love the shape of that cup - so unusual.

    Thank you for joining us, and for making Pink Saturday special.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tea time arrangement is so cute. I would love to sit back in that comfy couch and have tea in your garden. This summer has gone by very quickly. Autumn is beautiful here in the Blue Ridge Mountains so I am looking forward to it. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

    ReplyDelete