Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Getting Ready for Christmas at the Cottage


Happy December Sweet Tea Friends!

I've been busy 
Getting the Cottage Ready for Christmas!

I've also been dogsitting my grand puppies.


My son and daughter-in-law and my grandchildren are in Disneyland so Minnie is staying with us.  



This is my daughter's dog Brody. 


Do you find December the busiest time of the year?


It's so nice to have a relaxing break and have a cup of tea and goodies.


I made a banana bread and my favourite Christmas bought treat is Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss.







The teapot is an Arthur Wood and the teacups are both Royal Albert.



Do you decorate your
mantel too?









We have a small
tree at the cottage.


With some pretty miniature tea decorations, 

of course.





Hope you can take time out today from your busy December schedule for a relaxing cup of tea.


Christmas Blessings!

Karen


This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea



Hope to see you there!






6 comments:

  1. Your teapot and teacups are just gorgeous!So sweet!Merry Christmas,Karen!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teacups and teapots with all the pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I'll have the white teacup, please, and your lovely banana bread. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini tree is so adorable. I love your romantic china as usual and your cottage is always fairy
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I love your teapot! Your banana bread sounds lovely and would be wonderful with a cup of tea. Yes, I decorate my mantel. I was a bit slow this year getting things done but I am satisfied with what I have accomplished. Merry Christmas from your east coast blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Karen: I think I can smell that Banana Bread and it looks wonderful. I also love your whole setting with those lovely colors all throughout the home. The doggies all look so happy to be there. Thanks for sharing your pretty cottage! The Christmas Cottage!

    ReplyDelete