Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Sunny but Snowy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day Sweet Tea Lovers!



It's a beautiful Sunny but Snowy Valentine's Day!


Come in out of the cold and have a cup of tea.


I put up some Valentine lights for us (and my grand daughter) to help us celebrate.


We're using three of my favourite teapots today.  All three are Sadlers (they my obsession ~ lol).
.

Which teapot would you like to use for your tea?





This pale pink and gold rimmed teacup is a Paragon.


The other pink rosy one is a Foley.





Thank you for stopping by today!

Image result for valentine's day border

Have a Lovely Valentine's Day! 
Karen💝



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea




Hope to see you there!



17 comments:

  1. Dear Karen: You have shared a beautiful selection of Sadler teapots and that lovely Paragon cup and saucer . Your snow looks pretty too. This seems like a long winter but today it is in the 60's so I went out and broke up a big bag of dead garden stuff. One tiny tip of a coming iceberg I am sure1 Ha! Thanks for sharing things at the "castle"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, impossible to choose a favorite.....I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that snow in Vancouver?!? Your pretty pink teapots warms my Sadler-loving heart. Happy Valentine's Day, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing!!!The teacups are absolutely stunning!I also love your gorgeous teapots!Your post made me smile.Hugs!Thanks for visiting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ...You steal my heart with those gorgeous , pink teapots... I love tea from pretty number three !!!! Of course it’s hard to choose....Who would want to luxuriously have teatime in your lovely living room... especially since you set the scene so beautifully with those paragon cups and saucers. I do love pink ... I’ll be over in 5 minutes... Thanks for sharing such an inviting teatime post....Happy Valentine’s Day xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I'd like to use the one with the little rosebuds, please. What a sweet spot to enjoy your tea in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Karen! What a blushing pink Valentines Day Tea. Love all the teapots and pretty teacups. I know you had a wonderful Valentines Day. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how Pretty in PINK! I need that PINK heart shaped dish. It is all so so pretty.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what gorgeous teapots! I'd be happy to have a cup of tea from any of them. The teacups are gorgeous too, and your room looks so festive. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I had a typo in that comment and that won't do for me!! I love your blog and you have beautiful tea ware. I wouldn't know which tea pot to select to use.

      Delete
  11. Valentine's Day at your home looks like my idea of perfection. Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. Thank you for sharing, and for always making Pink Saturdays special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pink teacups are stunning!!! I love Your cozy home.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is the pink teapot with the tiny roses on the sides! But they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your valentines pictures are beautiful. The tea service is lovely.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete