Thursday, July 12, 2018

A New Pink Tea Set


Happy Summer

Sweet Tea Friends!



I can't believe it's nearly the middle of July!


I tried so hard to post my blog on time this week but was called on to babysit my darling grandchildren.  How could I resist?


This is my "new to me" pink Sadler Swirl Tea Set. 
πŸ’œ
It is the palest of pink with a beautiful gold trim.



The teacups today are both mismatched cups and saucers.


Last Friday we went to a dear friend's daughter's wedding in Vernon, B.C. where I found this orphan Royal Grafton tea cup. I matched it up with a Royal Grafton orphan saucer.



This orphan teacup is a coalport.



I love the shapely handle on this teacup.




Thank you for stopping by today!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea











6 comments:

  1. Pretty in PINK as always.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!Your pictures are wonderful,balm for the soul!!!Your china is to die for!Thanks for such beauty!Hugs!
    Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karen:
    Oh, I feel better all ready (not that I feel bad at all) just seeing all this PINK!!! What a delightful teaset you found. You have acquired quite a great collection. I have to admit this is my weakness too. I love it all! I love your little setting and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday,Karen. Thank you for always making Pink Saturdays special.

    I love your new teapot. The soft color and the swirls are beautiful.πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tea cups are so lovely! What a fun hobby Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pink teapots and cups, they look so pretty outside
    I am collecting purple now again after several years

    It has cooled off so wonderfully here from triple didgets over 100 to 69 this am and only high 89 today

    ReplyDelete