Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy Canada Day!



Happy Canada Day!

It was a busy day so I must apologize for my post being late.


There were lots of festive tents at Castle Park set up behind my back fence to celebrate Canada Day on July 1st.


Before my family arrived I set up my Maple Leaf teapot for a quick tea time.


And a teacup dedicated to the Royal City of New Westminster, B.C.


Sweet Sis gave me this Canada plate this week.



Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you had a chance to celebrate too!
Karen

Image result for border of maple leaf flags



3 comments:

  1. Your maple leaf teapot is really neat! We're in the midst of an extreme heat wave so I've spent most of the Canada Day weekend indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada day! Love your red tea time in the honour of your wonderful country
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete