Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Roses for Tea Time


Happy Tea Time Friends!


It's a little hazy and smokey outdoors today from the local fires.


The final batch of summer roses are in full bloom.



The china pattern today is Royal Albert's Moss Rose.  Rosina also makes a similar Moss Rose pattern.


The Moss Rose teacups today are different in shape.


Which shape do you prefer?

Can you teacup professionals tell me if this is the Malvern or Avon Shape? I'm thinking Malvern but I'm not sure.


Or do you prefer the Montrose Shape?

I recently passed by two Moss Rose Hampton shaped teacups and now regret it. 




Thank you for stopping by.


I hope that you can take time to smell the roses today and of course enjoy a cup of tea.



See you next time!
Karen



This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea





Hope to see you there!








7 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!Just adorable!How sweet and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen:
    This is gorgeous! I love the teacup with the gold painted edges the best! They are all really wonderful. So sorry about the smoke. I heard the same comment from someone in Washington and someone in Colorado. Yipes! Thanks for sharing and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a new favorite for me. I love each and every one. Happy Pink Saturday. I will be looking for your link tomorrow. Thank you for always making Pink Saturdays special.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot, I like them both. I also love the clear glass vase.
    Everything looks great!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    I come by every time I get a notification of you posting. I always love to see your pretty tea settings. I do not always leave a comment but this time I had too. This is gorgeous. I love the teapot and tea cup set. Sooooo pretty. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I've seen RA's moss rose design. So pretty!

    I heard that BC declared a state of emergency due to the wildfires. Hope you get some rain soon to help clear the smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this pattern was new to me as well. Gorgeous! And, of course, your charming picket-fenced outdoor "tearoom" makes me want to sit down and pour a cup!

    ReplyDelete