Thursday, December 6, 2018

Getting Ready for Christmas at the Cottage


Season's Greetings Sweet Tea Friends!


I must apologize for my absence.  I am finding that it's harder to get things done as I'm aging and now that I'm looking after the grandkids more frequently I have to admit that it is exhausting!  Lol.


I am trying to focus my decorating on the kiddies.  (My grand daughter loves princesses.)


That's me (feeling loved) under the grand kiddies.
I treasure every day that we have together.


I do hope that you are enjoying the Christmas preparations and that you are also able to spend time with precious family and friends!


Blessings!
Karen





8 comments:

  1. How sweet and beautiful...Blessings,Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen:
    You are in good company! I haven't posted much lately either. I would rather "play". Right now I am sewing some last tea cozies that I sell and then I am baking and doing my own crafting. I love your cottage for Christmas and how wonderful to spend time with family. I go to bed so much earlier now that I am older. I am doing one good thing. I am am walking close to an hour a day even in the cold! It is working. Maybe by summer I can get into some old clothes too! Ha! Have fun and enjoy those sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big your grandkids have grown. It seems like only yesterday that your first grandchild was born. I hope you'll still have energy to decorate your tree with teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This grandma needs a nap after babysitting but I am thankful for the blessings of all my grand babies, so I so understand! I so enjoy your posts. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decors look adorable, sweet and relaxing. Fabulous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. Enjoy every moment. My only grandchild will be twenty next week.♥

    Everything always looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color scheme of your Christmas decor! Enjoy this special time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to make your website top in google search. We have great opportunity for you that can drive more traffic to website. You can earn more from this. Visit for more details. Drive More Traffic To Website.

    ReplyDelete