Friday, September 15, 2017

A Sunny September Tea Time


Welcome Tea Friends!

It's another Sunny September day! And I'm hoping there will be many more this month.


I was going to give this rose trestle away but my neighbour suggested that I keep it and paint it pink and I'm so happy I did.  


I decorated the rose trestle with some watering cans and a potato masher chime that I made with one that I also planned to give away.  


I painted the handle pale pink and added some vintage spoons and blue ribbon. 





I keep thinking that the pink roses have finished blooming and then I am overjoyed to see more blooms.



This shell topped table is perfect for the beach cottage.
  




I found some nice silver pails while thrifting.  They will serve well as vintage plant holders.
.

I hope your September Days are sunny too!


Thank you for stopping by!
Karen


This week I plan to visit these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/
Tea in the Garden
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound typepad.
Pink Saturday
Ruth ~ http://antiquesandteacups.info
Tuesday Cuppa Tea

Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

  1. Although here is Winter now,our September's days have been sunny and hot!Beautiful post!Love your gorgeous teapot and the pretty teacup.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen, i' m back! I' ve missed Your romantic teatime. Gorgeous!
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. How charming! I'm glad that you followed your neighbour's suggestion and kept the trellis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love this!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh so pretty - love the teapot especially. I'd never seen a trellis painted pink, but i sure like it - and the wind chime - so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, you're so creative! What a welcoming retreat you've created - I just want to jump into the picture, pour a cup of tea and settle in for a good chin-wag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty setting, Karen! Your wind chime is so creative and the pink trellis is adorable! The shell table is perfect and I'm thinking I should probably set a tea out sometime on the table my parents made. Glad you're having sunny days and September is a lovely month for you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely sunny setting indeed! I agree with the pink...perfect for you!enjoy the sun...we know it passes around here.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now there is a creative idea - I love what you did with the trellis! Your table is so pretty and love the teacup and saucer and teapot. I have a small Sadler with those same rose decals but mine had no lid so I found one that worked. I always love your setting in the garden!

    ReplyDelete