Sunday, May 17, 2020

Hot Pink for Spring!



Hello Sweet Tea Friends!

I hope you are staying safe and well amidst our pandemic times.




I've been keeping busy planting flowers and hubby has been rebuilding our backyard fence.


My hot pink roses are just starting to bloom. 


I've decided to add a lot of bright pink cheery flowers to the garden this year. 


Every time it rains I rush outside to bring in my petunias.

The hot pink rhododendrons are now in full bloom


I'm enjoying them inside as well! 


My dear daughter and her boyfriend bought me these gorgeous yellow tulips for Mother's Day.


My daughter is going to university to become a teacher but also works at Costco.



My dear son bought me this lovely Mom plant.


He is also an essential worker - a very busy produce manager at a local grocery franchise.





I'd like to share the wonderful words of our admired Health Minister Dr. Bonnie Henry from British Columbia. 
 She concludes her daily Covid-19 updates with these special words:

Be Kind
Be Calm and 
Be Safe!

Please take care my dear friends!
Karen




5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you and your family are staying safe and healthy in B.C. Your province seems to have a done a great job of containing the spread.

    Your beautiful yellow Sadler tea set and tulips are just what I needed to see on this rainy morning. Happy Victoria Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Love that yellow tea set! Lovely yellow tulips. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some pinks in my garden, too. Peonies have he greatest colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your china and the vignette is just breathtaking!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete