Monday, February 8, 2016

A Baby Blue Tea Time





Hello  Dear Tea Friends!

Welcome to 

A Baby Blue Tea Time!

This week my wee grand daughter turned one.  It's been a busy and exciting week!


I am taking the pics today in my daughters old bedroom where I hope my grand daughter will have a sleepover one day when she's older.  My daughter moved into her brother's larger room when he got married.




The baby blue teapot is a vintage Hall Made in the U.S.A.


The opalescent pedestal teacup has a baby blue glow on the outer cup and on the rim of the saucer.  It is Made in Japan.


The inner cup and saucer has such rich colours of gold,  pink and blue.










(This is my sis and one of her grand sons on right  and me with my grand daughter on her first birthday on left.  Such fun!)



Have a Wonderful Week My Dear Teacup Friends
See you next week!





And Happy Valentine's Day next Sunday!
Karen



This week I will be joining these blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home


Hope to see you there!





15 comments:

  1. Dear Karen:
    Such a sweet photo of you and your granddaughter (and sister and baby). I loved seeing your figurine with the poodle and teapot. So fun. All your teaset pieces are lovely Karen. So glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another lovely and romantic tea time. The teapot and the tea cup are just gorgeous. You' ve got a fantastic family.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous vintage tea time vignette you have created here! It's stunning.

    Oh, what fun it will be to have little tea parties with your granddaughter when she's older, won't it be? Just lovely. So glad you shared it with us!

    Have a wonderful week full of love! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, What a beautiful hand painted teacup. Your granddaughter is adorable, what memories you two will be making now and in the years to come. :)
    Happy Monday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces! They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that your darling granddaughter is now 1 years old! I bet you can't wait until she's old enough to start enjoying tea parties with you. Happy Valentine Week, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gathering of teapots, and such a gorgeous cup! The soft colors look wonderful on the stand in your daughter's room.
    Great photo of family, too!
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gathering of teapots, and such a gorgeous cup! The soft colors look wonderful on the stand in your daughter's room.
    Great photo of family, too!
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Karen:
    Glad to hear you are feeling better now! Karen, would you believe every cup and saucer and teapot is already in Missouri? Yep! We are having new carpet and granite counters installed in our house. My hubby is painting the whole inside and staining the woodwork. We hope these upgrades will help it to sell at a better price. Thanks for coming to link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling better, Karen! The photo of you and your sister with the little ones is so cute! Happy first birthday to your wee granddaughter! The baby blue tea ware is very pretty and I love the figurine with the teapot! It's wonderful that you get to see your little granddaughter often. Mine is living not far from you and I do miss her. I will see her this summer though because they are all coming home for a reunion. Can't wait! Thanks so much for linking up with me and Happy Valentine's Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just can't believe your granddaughter is one already, Karen! My, how time flies! Your teacup is stunning, and before you know it, you'll be having those sleepovers and tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Karen and sorry to hear you have been under the weather...me too with my back! What a pair! Lol! The Hall is one of my favorite of their patterns...I had a cobalt blue one, but I like the baby blue better! Sorry I am a bit late. Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe how many teapot we have in common i guess we just like the same things love love this pretty blue teapot I own the same one p. Its such a pretty Blue and goes well with your tea cup.. Perfectly. I live with two of my grandchildren and the three year o,d always wants to fall asleep in grandmas bed. Lovely tea happy Friday with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. The baby blue is delightful, and any girl would be lucky to sleep there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I just love, love that shade of blue! The teapot is gorgeous!! You have the prettiest things.

    ReplyDelete