Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy February!



Welcome Dear Tea Friends and 

"Happy February!"


As you know I celebrated my 60th birthday in January.  And I really was spoiled.....


My generous sis gave me this Royal Albert Bridesmaid Rose coffee pot!  She knew how much I admired and adored it and gave it to me from her own collection.  I feel guilty! 


I previously have shared the cream and sugar that she gave me and the teacups that I ordered  from ebay and etsy.  I just love this pattern.



Don't I have the best sister in the world?






Do you remember that they are a little different?


Every January I get together with ten of my old school friends and we have a special dinner with lots of reminiscing.  These are the beautiful flowers that I received. 


Thank you Dear School Friends! 


One of my dearest friends, Debbie,
made me this gorgeous teacup and teapot bracelet.  Isn't it unique?  I don't know where she found such tiny china charms.  Such a perfect gift for a teacup lover!


Thank you so much Dear Debbie!


(It even has my initial.) 


We had such a good time together and yes, lots of much needed laughs.


Thank you for stopping by!

Hope your February is Happy!


See you next week!
Karen

This week I will be joining these blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home


Hope to see you there!



18 comments:

  1. WOW!! These are one of the most beautiful colors and patterns I think I have seen. My husband said are those for sale? HA! I was saying how pretty they were. He knows pink is my favorite color.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Così bello tutto rosa!Un sogno!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister is the best sister of the world! The new tea cups and teapot are gorgeous, their pattern is fairy and very romantic. The bracelet is adorable and perfect for you!
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we both have the best sisters ever, Karen! The teapot was so sweet of your sister to gift you since you loved it so much, and the teacups and cream and sugar make for such a pretty tea set. I so love your darling bracelet. It's so perfect for you, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy First Tea Day of February, Karen! Isn't it fun when siblings spoil us with beautiful RA teawares? Your teacup and teapot charm bracelet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday. 60 is a milestone indeed. I am almost there. I love this pattern. I don't remember seeing it before. You certainly received some lovely gifts. I have friends like that, too. I really appreciate them.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, I just came over from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen. Had to see the sweet gift from your sister--just lovely! I'm all about tea, don't have room to store any more tea things so I live vicariously through others like you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have a wonderful sister! That coffee pot is stunning with its lovely pattern. I like the rim of black floral among the dainty pink and white. I've never seen this pattern before.
    I wear charm bracelets and your sweet porcelain charms are certainly one of a kind. I've seen glass and metal tea related charms but never porcelain ones. How perfect for you. Your friend knows you quite well.
    Enjoy your wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful is that coffee pot!! Very unusual. And the handmade bracelet is lovely. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, your coffee pot is the perfect gift! What a gorgeous pattern! It has everything I love; pink, gold, and roses. You have a wonderful sister! How lovely the set looks sitting on your table. If I ever make it back out to BC, (my son lives not far from you) we will have to get together and maybe sip tea from this. I love the different teacups too. Your charm bracelet is adorable and perfect for the tea lover. I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. And thank you for sharing this with us. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen, you hit the jackpot! Yes, you have a wonderful sister and great friends, too. Your bracelet is too cute and perfect for a tea lover. I love Royal Albert and think they have the prettiest roses. Love the tulips. I bet it was such fun spending time with close girl friends. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday...that is one gorgeous, gorgeous pattern. So pretty, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful teacup and teapot set! The bracelet is so adorable too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen, what lovely birthday gifts you received, lucky (and loved) lady you are! :)
    Your tea set is absolutely beautiful and I like the looks of your curvy sofa in the background. The bracelet is so very cute and the flowers are gorgeous!
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Karen:
    I see Gina's comment above and guessm what - I am moving to the same place she lives. We closed on our home in Missouri on Friday and have worked hard every day as we brought 1 huge truck load and tomorrow we go back to Colorado for more. I am so excited Karen as I have my own personal tea room in the walkout basement and it is going to be such fun. I heard we have 12" of snow at our house in Co and we have a lot of work to do. I love your "teaset" and what a darling bracelet. I was I was just turning 60" as I will be 67 this month. Boooooooo!
    Have a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Karen:
    Just letting you know that this post was featured today on my blog. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Karen:
    Just letting you know that this post was featured today on my blog. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW. Such a beautiful blog you have;)
    Congratulations Karen

    ReplyDelete