Saturday, April 20, 2019

Happy Easter!

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Easter Dear Tea Friends!
 
 
 
 
Have you decorated for Easter?
 
What are your celebration plans?
 
 
 
 
I'm making a turkey for the family and I am planning an Easter Egg hunt tradition.  Don't grand children make everything much more fun?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some Easter décor at the cottage doorstep. (My grand daughter and grand son love Easter).
 
 
I wanted to tell you about a beautiful BlogSpot that you will love, especially if you enjoy looking at Sadler teapots.  (Like me).
Be sure to visit
Helen's Royal Tea House @
Her teapots are spectacular!
 
 
Thank you for your visit today!
 
Have a Wonderful Easter!
 
Karen
 
Easter Egg Border Clipart Clipart
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    Happy Easter! Your room looks so fresh and sweet and the table and buffet are so lovely! Hope your weekend is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Karen! Hope you had a wonderful celebration with the family.

    I always enjoy seeing your pretty teawares. Now I'm off to visit Helen's Royal Tea House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter !!! Love your sweet Easter decors and your teapot are really awesome
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss this post,I am late...Happy Easter Season!Your post is inspiring as ever,so precious and gorgeous.I hope you had a blessed Easter with your Family.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete