Thursday, November 5, 2020

Serena for Tea Time

1

 Hello Dear Tea Friends

I hope that you are all staying  safe and well.

I thought a Serena Tea Time may help improve your spirits.  Pink china always makes me happy.


I am so pleased that the hot pink roses are still blooming in the front garden to make our tea time cheery. ❤

I was so fortunate to find another Serena Royal Albert Teacup and tea plate at our local Salvation Army this week. I am gradually adding to my collection of this pretty pattern.

This is my favourite shape of Royal Albert teacup.  I believe it is called Malvern.

This shape has the roses on the inner cup.

What is your favourite shape of Royal Albert teacup?



I found these pretty pink macaroons at Winners/Home Sense this week.  They are very sweet and rich but so tasty.  I had always wanted to try them and so I splurged.  



Do you have a certain china pattern that you are searching for?


Thank you for stopping by today.




Take care Dear Tea Friends,

Karen






3 comments:

  1. Dear Karen:
    I am so thrilled to see your sweet post. During these turbulent times this is like food for the soul! I love Serena and have a few pieces. This was a delight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! My name is Rose so I like it especially! And its a pretty set! Keep safe. We are all hoping to be rid of trump very soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful tea! Thank you for setting it up so beautifully.Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete