Monday, July 15, 2019

Tea Time or Tee Time?


Hello Dear Tea Friends

Hubby has been wanting me to get active and golf daily this summer at the cottage and consequently  my tea times are not as frequent now.


The pink roses and pink impatienz are loving the warm weather and so am I!




The Tuscan teacup is the palest of pink.


The hot pink teacup is a Crown Staffordshire.



The fur baby is my son and daughter-in-law's pomeranian.  Her name is Minnie.  She is with nana and grandpa for 3 weeks while they travel with my grandchildren to Indonesia.


Isn't she dear?






Thank you for stopping by today!
I hope you are enjoying the summer weather too!


Blessings!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! The flowers are so pretty. I love the pink! Love your teapot too. Such a pretty setting out in the garden. I wish we could keep this weather all year. I honestly don't think I would miss the snow although it is beautiful at times. Waving from the east coast. Blessings...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen:
    What a darling Grand Doggie! You may find it hard to give him back after this! I love your tea today and hope golf goes well for you. I imagine you are pretty good. I am a pain in the neck when people include me. I love your teapot - so pretty! Hope your summer is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tea time. The shots of Minnie made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romantic and beautiful tea time! Stunning teapot.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minnie is a real sweetheart! LOve this post! It says Joy and Happiness! Thank you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog, Thanx For Sharing. We Rachna Fasteners is an IATF 16949:2016 certified & CE Approved Fasteners manufacturer As Per EN-15048 Part-1 and 2 from TUV Nord leading manufacturer of high tensile hot and cold forged fasteners in India. EN 14399 manufacturer Supplier in India, Automotive fasteners, superior fasteners.

    Castle Nut India
    Slotted Nut India
    Nylock Nut India
    Banjo Bolt India
    M24 cold forged bolts
    M24 cold forge Nuts
    DIN 603
    Cup Square Screws
    Din 607 Nib Bolt
    ASTM A325 Bolts
    ASTM F436 Washers
    Heavy Hex Bolt
    Heavy Hex Nut

    ReplyDelete