Sunday, December 22, 2019

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas
Sweet Tea Friends!


I have had this orphaned teacup for a few years but had never been fortunate to find the matching saucer in my thrifty travels and searches.


I decided to order the matching saucer from e-bay as a Christmas present to myself. I love it!πŸ’


It is a Royal Standard in the pattern Festival Rose.


I thought that it was a close match for my favourite rosy pink Sadler Cube teapot.


I do hope that you are able to take time away from your busy schedule  for a cup of tea today!

Have you bought yourself a Christmas present this year?


Thank you for stopping by!

Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Blessings!
Karen
Image result for xmas rose border










8 comments:

  1. Karen, your cup and saucer look like they are made for the teapot! What a lovely set! I'm so glad you were able to get the saucer. The teapot is a stunner. Thank you for sharing with us and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you found the matching saucer for your orphan teacup. They match your Sadler beauty perfectly!

    Yes, I bought myself Christmas gift(s): teas, teas, and more teas! I will go back on my tea buying ban on January 1.

    Thanks for the visit and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift for herself.
    I bought a suitcase.
    I wish to you and to your loved ones, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, full of health, joy and love.
    A warm and big hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift. Merry Christmas dear friend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Navidad para ti, toda tu familia y amigos.
    Un saludo desde Salamanca.

    ReplyDelete