Sunday, January 26, 2020

January Teacups


Hello Sweet Tea Friends!

January is quickly coming to an end and I wanted to share some favourite January teacups and my birthday flower bouquets.




The mint green teapots are both Sadlers.❤






Thank you Dear Daughter Rachel for the beautiful flowers for my birthday!




Thank you Dear Friend Kelly for the gorgeous flowers for my birthday!



It really was a perfect day with friends and family!❤



I made these Unicorn Confetti Cake Cones as my Birthday cake. It was such fun and my darling grandkiddies loved it!


Thank You for stopping by today!

Have a Wonderful Week!
Blessings, 
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to my fellow January baby!

    Afters years of searching, I finally found the RA January trio last fall. Hooray!

    When did you get another grandchild?!? Love the unicorn cakes...will have to share that with a friend whose daughter loves unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!Such happiness!God bless you and your family!Magnificent teapots and gorgeous teasets. Those flowers are adorable too!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete