Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Busy Summer!



Hello Sweet Tea Friends

It has been a busy summer and I have lots of news to share.

  My sweet daughter is engaged and we are so thrilled.



Last month I had a small family get together to celebrate Rachel and John's Engagement.  (Unfortunately Covid limits all large social gatherings.)


It was a beautiful and warm day and so exciting.





It was such fun to decorate.



 I tried to social distance the seating arrangements as much as possible.


It was so very hot outside that I set up the dining room table for food.
(I wish I'd taken a pic of the food.  Lol. - too busy)


The Happy Couple









Me and the wee grand children.  I love them so! πŸ’œ



Grandpa and our precious grandson playing in the fountain.



The Family πŸ’—








My son and his wife and children all dressed in their matching clothes from Indonesia.



Not only have we been busy celebrating but we are also building a shed.  I have always wanted a She-Shed.  It hopefully will eventually look like one on the outside ~ but on the inside it will store all of hubby's tools.  I will post more pics as it continues to progress.




Hubby also added this colonial screen door to keep the mosquitoes out.



This summer has been a very different time for us all.  We stayed home because we were unable to cross the border to go to the cottage in Birch Bay ~ so keeping busy has helped us to occupy our time constructively.

  Last night my kind and darling daughter surprised met with these gorgeous pink roses.  They are my favourite colour. πŸ’

Isn't family is so very important during these difficult times?



I hope that you are also able to see your family and friends during this challenging pandemic.




Stay Safe and Healthy My Tea Friends.

Karen

Image preview

















3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the couple! Hope the wedding is planned for 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your daughter's engagement! Nice to hear some happy news during these tough times. Your backyard is beautiful! Loved how you decorated for the engagement celebration.

    Finally, I can't believe how big your grandkids are...it seems like they were just babies and now they're toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PiΔ™kny blog. Bardzo mi siΔ™ podoba. MiΕ‚o tu i przytulnie, tak rodzinnie. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete