Monday, January 18, 2016

A Pink Tea Time



Hello Lovely Tea Time Friends

Welcome to 

"A Pink Tea Time"



"I'm late!  I'm late!  For a very important tea time date! "

Sorry Dear Friends... life has been too busy lately. 


Do you ever get too busy too?  I had really wanted to take my pics during the day time for my post but after visiting my mother in her home, getting groceries and then preparing dinner the daylight was over.


 So the pics were taken at night.


 Did you know that this fine china pedestal teacup is Made in Japan?





This pretty pink Foley teacup is Made in England.










The pink teapot is a vintage Sadler.




The pink jam dish and plates are Royal Winton.



The springish pink tulips are from my sweet sis for my 60th birthday this week.  She also made me a perfect lunch today with her beautiful china and treated me like a queen!! I felt special and loved!! Thank you my dear and wonderful sis!


Hope you aren't late for any special dates this week!


See you next week!
Karen

This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home


Hope to see you there!

15 comments:

  1. What a delightful set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such lovely feminine and sweet pink treasures you have shared withus today.

    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I love that beautiful figurine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all that pink but especially the plates,jam dish and figurine together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 60th Birthday, dear Karen!!! How sweet of you sister to treat you so special. Sisters are wonderful, aren't they?!
    Your pink tablescape is so feminine. I love both of your teacups and your Sadler teapot and your other pretty dishes. Your little lady figurine is just darling. Enjoy your week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday dear Karen! You are fortunate to have a sister who treats you so special. I adore all your pinks. The jam dish and plates are gorgeous as well as that sweet little figurine. I love the Foley teacup too. Everything looks really beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your special day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Karen:
    I absolutely love it all! That about sums it up! Ha! Your photos are just lovely of all the pieces you have and that Japanese cup and saucer are wonderful. When I had my shop I didn't sell the Japanese at first but later I found so many beautiful ones and they sold well. I personally don't have many but have some Christmasy ones. There are a lot of those out there. I can tell you I definitely would have swooned over yours. The other English one is beautiful. So glad you shared your treasures. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen:
    I need your email to communicate something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I LOVE all the PINK!!

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Karen! So are you a Capricorn or Aquarius? Your teawares are the epitome of pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Karen! I think your teaware is simply glowing in the night light. That Sadler teapot is quite the treasure. Reminds me of Old Hollywood. Enjoy the rest of your birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! I love cups which have pictures inside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your pinks! Gold and pink is a very elegant union. Your tea set is very feminine. Thanks for sharing with us such lovely treasures
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Karen. I love all your blushing pink teacups and LOVE your Royal Winton! Such a pretty tea table! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karne I love all your pretty Pink things and the tulips are pretty as well.. Hope you had a lovely day with love Janice

    ReplyDelete