Saturday, January 9, 2016

More Chintz for Tea Time


Welcome Sweet Tea Lovers to

"More Chintz for Tea Time!"


I recently found this dainty little Ridgeway Chintz teapot and matching tray - Made in England.


It seems to change colour depending on the position of sunlight.


My hairdresser and also my dear friend Jan gifted me with these two chintz teacups that were once her great aunt's.


My favourite colours of pink and blue.






Tea Time each week is such a perfect time to enjoy my pretties and have a cup of tea, of course.


I hope that you can take time and relax with a cup of tea today too!


Thank you for stopping by!
See you next week!

Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home

Hope to see you there!




17 comments:

  1. Dear Karen:
    Your hairdresser has gifted you with something totally wonderful. I need a haircut - where is she? Just kidding! I love all this pretty chintz today and the lovely table you set up with the tray as background. Those little china flowers are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all so lovely! I never find ones as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chintzwares, Karen! The teapot's pink flowers popped out in the first image, but the teapot's green leaves dominated in the second image. Lucky you to have a hairdresser with fabulous taste in teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea table is so pretty, Karen, with your chintz pieces and your gifted teacups. I just finished a cup of tea, while visiting you today, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, chintz! Who doesn't love it? What a find in that teapot and tray, Karen. I really do believe I'm living on the wrong coast. ;) Lovely table. Thanks for sharing with us and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your china is always such romantic. I really love these patterns with the flowers. The tea table is absolutely pretty.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tea vignette. You can't beat chintz! It makes me think of Downton Abbey! :) Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Chintz. What a wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful gift from your hairdresser! Such a lovely collection of chintz tea, it is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A tea loving girl can never have too much chintz! Lovely! And what a special teacup gift. Just lovely! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and feminine Karen! You always have such lovely teas. The chintz is such a classic, romantic pattern. I especially love the tray. Enjoy your day! xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Karen,
    Your lovely new tea pot and tray is wonderful! What a sweet pattern. I don't see many of those anymore for sale in shops. Your two new chintz tea cups are gorgeous! What a darling pair for tea with a friend!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  13. How oretty is your new teapot and tray. I love Chintz I own just One yellow chintz teapot. Would lkve to own more and the two pretty teacups lovely. Happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Karen:
    This posting was featured on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Karen:
    This posting was featured on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Karen,

    Your collection of Chintz is incredible. Your collection of vintage china is impressive. I love your taste. I am sure your family and friends are spoiled with all your pretty afternoon teas.

    Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, I need to get myself a cup of tea quickly.... I collect that Ridgway pattern and have duplicate pieces of most dinner/tea ware items but have never been able to find the matching teapot. Now I know what it looks like, at least. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete