Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Hallowe'en




Happy Hallowe'en!

The Trick or Treaters will be out and about tonight. I hope that I have enough candy for the dear kiddies. 


My darling grand daughter wasn't impressed with her bunny costume this year.  


We aren't sure if she will wear it.... or cry if she's made to.  


I have some Chinese Lantern Plants growing in the front garden at the cottage.  Many of them have not survived the colder fall weather but I thought they may add some colour to the seasonal tablescape.  



I read that they are poisonous so I really shouldn't have put one Chinese Lantern on the peanut butter cookie plate. Oops!





I saw this pastel Staffordshire teacup at Aurora Antique Pavillion yesterday for $88.


Luckily I paid only:$4.60 a few months ago. 






The light blue and white Burton and Burton teapot was found at my favourite thrift shop - Good Will for $12.99. Such a pretty pedestal base.




I hope that you are ready for Hallowe'en!



Have a Happy and Safe Hallowe'en!

See you next time!
Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea

Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday

Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday

Tuesday Cuppa Tea


Hope to see you there!



5 comments:

  1. The Chinese lantern plant is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Your granddaughter is so sweet and adorable. I love all fo your china, it' s very delicate
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween Tea Time, Karen! This is the first time that I've seen the Chinese Lantern Plant. Very cool! I love your pretty Burton and Burton teapot. I'm waiting for the trick-or-treaters to arrive...so far I've eaten 2 candies. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen: Happy Halloween! Love your table today, especially that tea pot. It is so pretty. I don't think I have ever seen you use these colors before, love it. Have a great week my friend. Hope all is well with your family. Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy November Karen! Nice Halloween tea and I love the blue and white teapot on the pedestal, never have seen one like that!

    ReplyDelete